IR(A) instrument rating
The purpose of the IR (A) course is to train pilots for carrying out flights safely in instrumental conditions. To achieve SEP IR (A) rating, pilot must perform a 50 hours flight training on instrumental basis, where 35 hours out of 50 can be performed in a FNPT II simulator . MEP IR (A) requires at least 55 hours instrument flight training , where 40 hours out of 55 can be performed in a FNPT II simulator.
- Current Private Pilot License with NVFR cvalification or CPL(A) license;
- Minimum 50 hours of PIC on single engine piston airplane;
- ICAO level 4 of English;
- Valid EASA 1st or 2nd Class Medical Certificate according document PART-MED.;.
- Air Law;
- Aircraft General Knowledge;
- Flight Performance and Planning;
- Human Performance and Limitations;
- Theoretical course and learning materials;
- Individual instruction sessions with Flight instructor before and after the flight (pre flight briefing and flight analysis);
- Aircraft rental (including fuel and insurance);
- Latvian Navigation flight fees .
Training course will be available from second half of 2016
Write to us if you have any other questions about the training course