Commercial Pilot License CPL(A)+ ATPL(f)
Commercial pilot training course. Upon completion of all the theoretical and practical part of the training, the candidate will receive commercial pilot's license (CPL - commercial pilot licence together with the ATPL theory ). This license gives the opportunity to work as a co-pilot in commercial aviation, as well as performing the role of the aircraft commander, if the aircraft requires only one pilot. After earning amount of 1,500 flying hours, candidate obtains Air Transport Pilot License, and may become the commander of the air crew.
- Age - at least 16 years old;
- Education - secondary, or higher;
- English knowledge - Advanced (I speak and understand very well but sometimes have problems with unfamiliar situations and vocabulary);
- Physical status - valid EASA 1st or 2nd Class Medical Certificate according document PART-MED.
- Air law and ATC procedures;
- Airframes & systems, electrics, power plant, emergency equipment;
- Mass and balance;
- Flight planning & monitoring;
- Human performance & limitations;
- General navigation;
- Radio navigation;
- Operational procedures;
- Principles of flight;
- VRF Communications;
- IFR Communications.
1. Pricate Pilot License PPL(A);
2. Night Rating NVFR, begining of ATPL theory;
3. Hours Building;
4. Instrument Rating;
5. Commercial pilot licence CPL/IR exam;
6. Multi-engine rating;
At the end of the course, each pilot should have minimum 200 hours of flight experience out of which 100 is a Pilot in Command (PIC) hours and 25 simulator hours.
- Theoretical course and learning materials;
- Individual instruction sessions with Flight instructor before and after the flight (pre flight briefing and flight analysis);
- Aircraft rental (including fuel and insurance);
- Latvian Navigation flight fees .
Training course will be available from second half of 2016
Write to us if you have any other questions about the training course